£24,000 - £26,000 OTE £34,000 - £36,000pa
Fantastic opportunity to work for a growing SaaS technology company with a proactive and refreshing approach to employee engagement and client relationship management.
If you are a Business Development Executive or Sales Executive who wants to get away from cold calling – this could be the job for you.
Embracing the use of the latest technology and communications in the work place
our client operates the following flexible work policy
- Work a flexible 37 ½ hour week between the hours of 7.30am and 7pm.
- Core hours 10am to 4pm.
- Office base preferred but an element of remote working possible after completion of training and/or probation.
- 25 Days Holiday + Birthday Off
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Company Social Activities
- Smartphone and Laptop
Join a brand new team of Business Development Executives established to work alongside the Customer Success Executive with a focus on engaging with warm leads driven to the business via a number marketing channels and inbound sales strategy free trials of the basic technology.
The role of Business Development Executive will involve:
- NO COLD CALLING involved.
- Largely the role will involve making contact with companies who have taken up free trials. Through a consultative approach to sales establish the customer need build a solution that meets their needs as part of closing a sale.
- Upsell and cross-sell different elements.
- Conduct on-line chats; deliver product demonstrations.
- All B2B client engagement – largely in the events/marketing arena.
To be a Business Development Executive with our client you must demonstrate
Minimum of 12 months experience as an internal sales exec or business development exec
Experience of selling SaaS Technology advantageous
Educated to Degree standard or equivalent with sound verbal and written communication skills
The offices are 10 miles north of Petersfield and are accessible by rail (10 minute from the station) Road – 5 Mins from A3 exit.
5* Glassdoor Rating (Qualified by Consultancy)
9.6 out of 10 Trustpilot Reviews
Thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidates applying, if you have not heard back from us within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.