£27,000 - £30,000pa - (OTE £3,000-£5,000pa)
Our client is an international company with a small close knit team based in Farnham. They are looking for a Customer Account Manager with pro-active customer relationships skills to maximise opportunities for parts-sales to existing customers.
There is an opportunity to earn a bonus of £3-5,000pa if anticipated revenues are generated from parts orders. The business is currently meeting the targets in this respect. This is not a business development role and is focused on strong customer relationship management and developing and enhancing long standing customer relationships.
Free Parking. Opportunity for occasional travel to Italy. Attendance at exhibitions. Fun vibrant work environment.
Customer Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage all incoming enquiries regarding spares requirements.
- Deal with technical enquiries with the support of field engineers.
- Prepare and follow up simple and complex quotes.
- Maximise conversion of quote to order by developing relationships with customers and maintaining regular contact.
- Meet monthly KPI’s linked to revenue targets.
- Schedule break fix calls and ensure spares are ordered accordingly.
- Maintain and enhance customer relationships through scheduling maintenance and commission visits.
- Liaise with manufacturing in Italy regarding progress of orders, issues, etc. and keep customers regularly updated.
- Work closely with the Sales Director and Field Sales team to identify lapsed clients and contact regarding maintenance contracts and purchase of spare parts.
- Prepare weekly and monthly sales figures for weekly team meeting.
- Maximise revenue opportunities through strong account management activities.
- Occasional travel to Italy, site visits in the UK and attendance at a UK exhibition annually.
The ideal Customer Account Manager will:
- Have 3-5 years customer account management experience.
- Experience of quoting and sales order processing essential.
- Experience of technical/spares/service sales desirable.
- Intermediate level skills in Outlook/Word/Excel.
- Be a confident, outgoing person who enjoys working in a busy team environment.
- Be self-motivated and organised with the capacity to plan and re-prioritise workload.
- Be collaborative and support colleagues in a small team environment.
- Have good customer relations skills with the ability to adapt the communication style according to the client and desired outcome of client contact.
- Have good commercial acumen and capacity to understand the business objectives.
Thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidates applying, if you have not heard back from us within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.