Salary: £23- £25k pro rata
We are looking for an Accounts Receivable Clerk to join our clients’ Accounts team based in Fleet for a 3-6 month FTC. Our client is a growing, innovative and well respected company within their industry who offer a modern working environment within a corporate setting.
As the Accounts Receivable Clerk you will:
- Open new customer accounts in SAP, including credit checking, confirming vat numbers and accuracy of information provided.
- Raise invoices and credit notes from sales orders and contracts, checking for accuracy against original order and customer PO.
- Post daily bank receipts, ensuring all amounts are allocated against the correct invoices.
- Chasing up payment and handling queries on the Intercompany ledger and ensuring all balances are agreed on a monthly basis.
The ideal Accounts Receivable Clerk will:
- Have Accounts Receivable experience
- Experience of SAP ideal but not essential
- High level of IT literacy, particularly Excel and Outlook
- Be able to work under pressure and to deadlines with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Be proactive with strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to develop lasting relationships both internally and externally.
Thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidates applying, if you have not heard back from us within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.