£21,000 - £23,000 pro rata
We are looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join our clients Accounts team based in Fleet for a 3-6 month FTC. Our client is a growing, innovative and well respected company within their industry who offer a modern working environment within a corporate setting.
As the Accounts Payable Clerk you will:
- Review invoices ensuring they are accurate and complete.
- Processes invoices onto SAP and prepares invoices for payments via wire transfers and EFT payments.
- Code documents according to the relevant accounting processes and procedures.
- Monitor accounts and track transactions to ensure that payments are up to date.
- Ensure figures, postings and documents are correct and accurate.
- Ensure that account information is corrected and that errors are noted.
- Respond to client queries.
- Ensure the resolution of invoice discrepancies, escalating complex queries to Managers.
The ideal Accounts Payable Clerk will:
- Have ideally a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Accounts Payable.
- Be a confident user of Microsoft Office (Intermediate Excel).
- SAP experience would be preferable but not essential.
- Be able to work under pressure and to deadlines with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Be proactive with strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to develop lasting relationships both internally and externally.
Thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidates applying, if you have not heard back from us within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.