£35,000pa - OTE £10K
With new exciting opportunities on the horizon and the business expanding fast, our client is looking to strengthen its world class team by recruiting a new Senior Sales Executive to work closely with the Exhibitions Sales Manager to deliver sales targets.
The role is to specifically focused on new emerging markets and sectors and engaging with international businesses. This role is focused on effectively account managing existing clients as well as developing growth markets to introduce new clients.
Primary responsibilities for the Senior Sales Executive will include;
- Drive the exhibitor sales operation to include maintaining contact, following and closing sales leads
- Ownership of the exhibitor up selling programme and delivering the targets set
- Proactively identify new markets develop existing growth markets and zones to the targets identified and set
- Own and deliver the new business targets including the delivery of emerging sectors
- Managing the sales process for new prospects, from initial contact through to closure
- Create value propositions for all new prospects, showing an ability to match a client’s products/services and objectives with the organisations portfolio of events
Senior Sales Executive key Skills and Competencies
- 3+ years sales experience. Event sales experience preferred but not essential
- Excellent telephone manner and strong sales skills with a proven history of achieving sales targets
- Very strong account management skills and a proven track record of delivering new business revenue
- Strong customer focus skills
- Ability to work in a team and think outside of the box
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong presentation skills
- Able to meet deadlines and strong closing skills
- Self-motivated, confident and a strong ability to form close relationship with international companies
Salary £35,000pa – OTE £10K
No annual leave will be allowed from the 1st May 2018 – 31st July 2018.
Thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidates applying, if you have not heard back from us within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.