Fantastic opportunity for a forward thinking Sales Operations Analyst to join a dynamic Sales Ops team within a global organisation responsible for providing cutting edge technology solutions to a range of clients.
Reporting to the Manager International Sales Operations, the Sales Operations Analysts responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for the partner portal administration
- Deal registration
- Chanel reporting and analysis
- Salesforce partner data maintenance
- Cross functional co-ordination between Sales and Channels
- Providing cover and support for other members of the sales operations team
Skills and experience required for the Sales Operations Analyst:
- Previous experience in a Sales Operations/Sales Support/Order Entry environment within an IT channel environment.
- CRM and ERP experience essential, Salesforce experience highly desired
- Excellent data analysis and reconciliation skills using excel Pivot tables and vlookup formulae and ability to analyse large datasets.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Passion for customer service and excellence
- Receptive and positive attitude to change
Key to this role will be your ability to multitask, prioritise and work well under pressure within a fast paced environment. High attention to detail is critical due to the level of reporting and data analysis which forms an essential part of this role.
Thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidates applying, if you have not heard back from us within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.