£20,000 - £24,000 - OTE £26,000 - £31,000
A fantastic opportunity for a Sales Account Manager to join a dynamic, thriving and evolving technology business with ambitious growth plans.
The Sales Executive will work within the Customer Success Team reporting to the Customer Success Manager.
The key functions for the Sales Account Manager will include but not be limited to:
- Manage inbound sales enquiries
- Qualify all sign ups
- Develop follow up processes in conjunction with the marketing team
- Refine onboarding process in conjunction with customer success team
- CRM administration
- Manage own opportunity pipeline and identify enterprise opportunities
- Generate sales revenue from licence sales to new and existing clients
- First line support where there is an opportunity to positively affect a client relationship
The Sales Account Manager should have the following skills and experience:
- Highly motivated
- 12-months sales experience
- Proven business development skills
- Excellent communicator – both written and verbal
- Great team player, proactive attitude, friendly and personable
- Salesforce experience would be advantageous
- Degree qualified, preferable
Thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidates applying, if you have not heard back from us within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.