£23,000 per annum plus 10% bonus
To assist the Procurement Team with all operational managed services & technology procurement activities and the associated sales order process within our supply chain. Influencing stakeholders and delivering a range of objectives, to ensure that internal and external clients receive excellent service and that all related processes are operationalised.
As the Procurement Assistant you will:
- Ensure all purchase orders have been acknowledged & contract details received within agreed OLA’S, in line with client expectations.
- Update Order Management TOOL & SAP.
- Monitor open purchase orders, provide relevant reports with updates within agreed timeframes.
- Resolve any discrepancies and queries.
- Resolve invoice queries within agree timeframes to ensure on time supplier payments.
- Provide input and feedback for supplier reviews.
- Provide support with any other daily or project procurement activities.
The successful Procurement Assistant will have:
- Studying towards MCIPS qualification or a willingness to study towards a procurement related course.
- Ideally you will have previous procurement experience.
- An understanding of supplier procurement tools such as Cisco & Alcatel.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- The ability to influence and persuade.
- Experience of supplier performance metrics.
- Good communication skills at varying levels.
- Good relationship and stakeholder management skills.
Additional skill and competencies:
- General IT product knowledge.
- PC literate, SAP, MS Office Knowledge.
- Deadline driven with attention to detail.
- Quick thinking, self-driven, positive and motivated.
- Analytical, well organised with excellent time management.
- Collaborative & flexible and results driven
- Ability to work alone or within a team, interaction across teams is essential.
Thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidates applying, if you have not heard back from us within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.