£40,000 - £48,000pa
Business Analyst – About the role:
Highpoint is seeking a Business Analyst to join our clients the European Operations Team. As the business analyst, you will report into the Pricing Manager and cover the European locations of the business. Working for a market leader in the IT industry, this organisation will offer you excellent career progression and an opportunity to work at an international level. The offices are modern and reflect the company’s forward-facing approach.
As the Business Analyst you will:
- Create costing and pricing tools for the project teams and group costings.
- Review and assess services costings and pricing tools provided by Group.
- Update the tools with any required amendments.
- Take full ownership of the tool and ensure clarity on version controlling, quote validity, invoicing and forex
- Assess the competitiveness of the tool once all costs are included and driving the discussions with group if the services is not competitively priced.
- Be the point of escalation and key advisor for any bespoke or large client opportunities which will require non-standard pricing from the services which the role is managing
- Define and document Commercial Quote to Cash (QTC) process
- Manage business systems operational readiness testing and commercial Alpha and Beta testing
- Providing clear guidance to the Project Team
- Standardisation and optimisation of costing and pricing tools
- Define and agree on the commercial deliverables to be included in projects
- Ensuring all user are trained on the commercial tools
- Liaising with the European Legal Manager
The successful Business Analyst will have:
- A Minimum of 6 years’ experience in a multi-national organisation ideally within the IT industry with a Focus on Commercial Operations or Services
- Have proven experience in developing and driving commercial/sales initiatives, programmes and campaigns to a multi-cultural audience
- A Minimum of two years’ experience working in an international capacity, with multiple countries and cultures
- A University Degree (or higher)
- Financial qualification such as CIMA or ACCA
- Additional skills and competencies:
- Be comfortable in multi-cultural teams
- Have strong Communication skills
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- The ability to successfully negotiate & influence to achieve objectives
- Tenacity & Self-motivation
- Excellent networking and relationship building skills with the ability to collaborate at all levels within the organisation
- Strong analytical, organisational, presentation, and leadership skills
- Occasional European travel required
Business Analyst – Benefits
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- 10% Bonus
- Pension Scheme
- Healthcare cover
- Long service awards
- Salary Life Insurance
Thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidates applying, if you have not heard back from us within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.